For more than twenty years, Marin Primary & Middle School’s summer programs have enabled campers to augment their academic, physical, social, and emotional growth while having lots of fun with their friends in a comfortable, creative atmosphere. Professional, personable, and experienced staff, many of whom are school-year teachers, lead the program.
MP&MS offers your child a summer experience that’s safe, stimulating, and fun!
Questions? Contact Summer Camp Director Dylan Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: children from two years old (by June 1) to entering second grade.
Schedule: Register for any number of full or half-day weeks, or pre-reserve specific drop-in days or half-day drop-in days to match your schedule.
Dates & Hours: June 22-August 7, 2020 from 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. daily.
We believe that children learn by doing. We help our campers learn to respect and support each other as they explore their world individually and with their friends, as they play and learn together in this unique summer camp environment.
How to Register
Registration and pricing will be available beginning in mid-February.
General pricing is as follows:
- Full day weeks (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.) are between $395-$530. Discounted pricing for multiple weeks.
- Half day weeks (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) are between $295-$360. Discounted pricing for multiple weeks.
- Drop-in fees are $105 (half day) or $135 (full day).
- Early care (7:30 a.m.-8:30 a.m.) is offered free of charge.
- Extended care ( 3:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.) is $90/week or $25/day.
How to register:
1. Submit online registration form
Marin Primary & Middle School’s day camp is a magical time for children. We provide a safe, nurturing, and fun environment in which children can make new friends, enjoy activities, create works of art, learn new things, and experience age-appropriate independence.
Campers will enjoy:
• arts and crafts;
• singing and dancing;
• science activities;
• nature walks;
• time outside on our beautiful campus;
• and much more!
Children will spend time playing and learning with their friends while participating in a great camp program designed to keep them moving, laughing, and enjoying the summer.