Primary school includes junior kindergarten (JK) through fourth grade.
- A school tour or open house. Please call the admission office at 415.413.9044 to schedule a tour.
- An admission coffee. Held at the home of a current Marin Primary & Middle School parent, admission coffees give prospective families the opportunity to meet the head of school other administration leaders, and current parents. Contact the admission office at 415.413.9044 to inquire about attending an upcoming admission coffee.
- To apply online, click here
- To apply for tuition assistance, click here.
- To download application, click here. Contact us if you prefer that we mail you a hard copy application.
- To download the Common Confidential Student Evaluation Form for grades 2-8, click here. For grades Pre K-1, click here.
- To download the Authorization for Release of School Records, click here.
- Application deadline is January 18, 2019.
- A classroom visit (for students applying to first through eighth grades)
- A screening visit (for JK and kindergarten applicants only)
- Parent/guardian interview
- Contact the admission office at 415.413.9044 to schedule a classroom visit or screening date.
Primary School Admission Timetable At-a-Glance
- October 10, 2018 – Admission Open House (includes tour)
- October 26, 2018 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- November 9, 2018 – Admission Coffee in San Francisco
- December 7, 2018 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- January 11, 2019 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- January 26, 2019 – JK-Kindergarten screening I
- February 6, 2019 – Tuition Assistance Application deadline
- February 9, 2019 – JK-Kindergarten screening II
- March 21, 2019 – Admission decision notification
- March 28, 2019 – Agreements due back to MP&MS by 10:00 a.m.
Primary School Tours, 9:00 a.m-10:30 a.m.
|Friday, November 2, JK/K||Thursday, November 8|
|Tuesday, November 13, JK/K||Tuesday, November 27|
Thursday, November 29 JK/K
|Tuesday, December 4|
|Wednesday, December 12||Friday, December 14|
|Wednesday, January 9||Thursday, January 10|
|Monday, January 14||Tuesday, January 15|
We’re pleased you’re considering MP&MS as your child’s school. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our admission office, 415.413.9044.