Primary school includes junior kindergarten (JK) through fourth grade.
- A school tour or open house. Please call the admission office at 415.413.9044 to schedule a tour.
- An admission coffee. Held at the home of a current Marin Primary & Middle School parent, admission coffees give prospective families the opportunity to meet the head of school other administration leaders, and current parents. Attending a coffee is strongly recommended. Contact the admission office at 415.413.9044 to inquire about attending an upcoming admission coffee.
- To apply online, click here
- To apply for tuition assistance, click here.
- To download application, click here.
- Application deadline is January 17, 2018.
- A classroom visit (for students applying to first through eighth grades)
- A screening visit (for JK and kindergarten applicants only),
- Contact the admission office at 415.413.9044 to schedule a classroom visit or screening date.
Primary School Admission Timetable At-a-Glance
- October 10, 2017 – Admission Open House (includes tour)
- October 18, 2017 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- November 3, 2017 – Admission Coffee in San Francisco
- December 1, 2017 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- January 5, 2018 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- January 20, 2018 – JK-Kindergarten screening I
- February 6, 2018 – Tuition Assistance Application deadline
- February 10, 2018 – JK-Kindergarten screening II
- March 15, 2018 – Admission decision notification
- March 22, 2018 – Agreements due back to MP&MS by 10:00 a.m.
Primary School Tours, 9:00 a.m-10:30 a.m.
|Tuesday, October 17 - FULL||Thursday, December 7 - FULL|
|Thursday, November 2 - FULL||Friday, December 8 - FULL|
|Friday, November 10 - FULL||Thursday, January 4, 1:00 p.m. - FULL|
|Tuesday, November 14 - FULL||Tuesday, January 9 - FULL|
|Tuesday, November 28, 1:00 p.m. - FULL||Wednesday, January 10 - FULL|
|Thursday, November 30 - FULL||Friday, January 12|
|Tuesday, December 5, 1:00 p.m. - FULL|
We’re pleased you’re considering MP&MS as your child’s school. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our admission office, 415.413.9044.