Middle school includes fifth through eighth grades.
- A tour of the school or open house. Please call the admission office at 415.413-9044 to schedule a tour.
- An admission coffee. Held at the home of a current Marin Primary & Middle School parent, admission coffees give prospective families the opportunity to meet the head of school other administration leaders, and current parents. Call the admission office at 415.413.9044 to inquire about an upcoming admission coffee.
- To apply online, click here
- To apply for tuition assistance, click here.
- To download application, click here. Contact us if you prefer that we mail you a hard copy application.
- To download the Common Confidential Student Evaluation Form for grades 2-8, click here.
- To download the Middle School Questionnaire, click here.
- To download the Authorization for Release of School Records, click here.
- Application deadline is January 18, 2019.
- A classroom visit day for the student.
- Parent/guardian interview.
- Please contact the admission office at 415.413.9044 to schedule a visit day and interview.
Middle School Admission Timetable At-a-Glance
- October 10, 2018 – Admission Open House (includes tour)
- October 26, 2018 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- November 9, 2018 – Admission Coffee in San Francisco
- November 14, 2018 – Middle School Open House (includes tour)
- December 7, 2018 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- January 11, 2019 – Admission Coffee in Marin
- January 16, 2019 – Middle School Evening Open House (includes tour)
- January 18, 2019 – Application deadline
- February 6, 2019 – Tuition Assistance Application deadline
- March 21, 2019 – Admission decision notification
- March 28, 2019 – Agreements due back to MP&MS by 10:00 a.m.
Middle School Tours, 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
|Thursday, December 6||Tuesday, December 11|
|Thursday, December 13||Tuesday, December 18|
|Wednesday, January 9||Thursday, January 17|
We’re pleased you’re considering MP&MS as your child’s school. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our admission office, 415.413.9044.